Xiaomi has released the MIUI 12.5 at the Mi 11 launch event with a lot of features that are unique and pretty useful for Xiaomi smartphone users. And with the release of a new version of MIUI, we got some new Super Wallpaper too, it’s called Snow Mountain. Xiaomi also promised to release more Super Wallpapers with MIUI 12.5 in mid-January of this year.
The new Snow mountain super wallpaper is pretty amazing, apart from the unlock animation, this wallpaper got something really nice up its sleeve. Just like the dynamic wallpaper from macOS Mojave, this wallpaper changes according to the time of the day. The light on the mountain changes according to the time of the day.
Here I have a trick to install that Snow Mountain Wallpaper on your Android smartphone. It’s pretty simple, just follow the steps carefully and you will be able to install and apply it on your phone in under a minute.
Steps to Install MIUI 12.5 Super Wallpaper on your Android Smartphone
- Download the Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper apk and save it on your phone.
- On your phone, open a file manager app and install the apk file.
- Once installed, go back to the home screen and launch Google Play Store.
- Search for the Google Wallpaper app and install it.
- Launch the Google Wallpaper app and scroll to the very bottom and open the Live Wallpaper Section.
- You will see the installed Snow Mountain Wallpaper there, select it, and tap on the Set Wallpaper button.
- You’re all set, enjoy the Super Wallpaper.
This is how you can install the MIUI 12 Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper on any Android smartphone. For more Android customization guides like this, follow us on social media and check out the Supergeek YouTube Channel.