Google Pixel 6 comes with some really great but exclusive features that every Android smartphone user desires. Sadly it is not possible to get those features on other Android smartphones but if you own an older Pixel smartphone then you can get a taste of those features. And here we are going to tell you how you can enable the Game dashboard feature from Google Pixel 6 on your Pixel smartphone.
- If you root your smartphone then your smartphone warranty may void. There are various ways to unroot your phone to get the warranty back.
- Rooted smartphone get prone to security attackers and may make some secure apps like banking apps to stop function completely.
- If you don’t know much about rooting and modding Android smartphone then follow the steps very carefully to avoid damage to the OS.
- This feature and method can only be enabled on a Pixel smartphone running Android 12.
Steps to Enable Pixel 6’s Game Dashboard on Any Pixel Smartphone
- Install Root Explorer app on your Pixel smartphone from Google Play Store.
- Download this XML file(all credits XDA Developers) on your smartphone.
- Open Root Explorer app on your phone and locate the downloaded XML file.
- Once located, move that XML file to /product/etc/sysconfig and close the app.
- Finally restart the phone so the mod can take effect.
- Now, you can run any game to see the Game dashboard overlay.
This is how you can enable Pixel 6 exclusive game dashboard feature on your old Pixel smartphone running the latest Android 12 update. If you know about magisk then you can create a module to enable the game dashboard on your smartphone. Follow us on social media to know about more Android tips and tricks.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...