Xiaomi recently released the MIUI 13 update to some selected smartphones with lots of new features. But a lot of users are complaining that their smartphone has been stuck in a boot loop. Some even said that the phone is not recoverable even after factory resetting the smartphone from recovery mode. This is a bit of a difficult situation for Xiaomi users as most of them don’t know what to do in this situation, especially for those who do not have a warranty on their phones.
If you are one of them then don’t worry, here we have a very simple solution for you guys. But make sure to read the precautions before proceeding.
- The internal storage is going to wipe in this fixing process. There is no method to recover it unless the bootloader of your phone is unlocked and you have a custom recovery installed.
- You will need a Windows computer to flash the stock ROM on your phone. You can also use a Linux machine if you do not own a Windows computer.
- Your phone will be reverted back to the same firmware that it got shipped with so you have to download and install all the required updates again.
Xiaomi Phone Firmware Download Links
Steps to Fix Xiaomi Smartphone Boot Loop After MIUI 13 Update
- Download the appropriate firmware package for your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Extraxt the firmware package and save the extracted folder folder on the desktop.
- Now turn off your phone and turn it back on using the Power key and Volume down key together. This will boot your phone to the fastboot mode.
- Now, connect your phone to the computer and open the extracted firmware folder.
- Double click the flash_all.bat file.
- This will start to flash the firmware on the smartphone.
- Once the flashing is completed, your phone will reboot automatically.
- Wait for the phone to boot up to the setup screen.
- Now, you can setup your phone using the same Google account which was previously logged in to the phone.
Once the smartphone boots up, make sure you set up the smartphone using the same Google account that you were using on your phone.
This is how you can fix the Xiaomi smartphone from bootloop after the MIUI 13 update. If you have any queries about the installation process, then tell us in the comments section. For more tips and tricks like this for your smartphone, follow us on our social media pages.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...
One thought on “How to Fix Xiaomi Smartphone Boot loop After MIUI 13 Update”
Thank you for your help and this post. It’s been great.