Apex Legends is a fast-paced battle royale game that is being ported to smartphones and is in beta testing right now. The game is available to preregister on the Google Play store and you will get the game whenever it will be launched. But if you are being impatient then here is a simple trick that lets you download and plays the game before the launch.
The closed beta testing has been started for the Hong Kong region and you can play it using a VPN in any region. So, here is a simple trick to tell you how you can download and install the game on your phone right now.
- Apex Legends apk file (1.1GB): This is the telegram link, telegram should be installed on the system to download.
- TapTap store apk file: Download and install this app store on your phone. Search for Apex Legends and then install it on your phone. Once the games got installed, follow the guide below from step 3.
- Hong Kong VPN app
How to Install and Play Apex Legends in India using VPN
- Download the Apex Legends apk file from the link above and move it to your smartphone.
- Launch any file manager app and install the apk file on your phone.
- Once installed, launch the game to start to download the data files.
- Once the data files get downloaded, close the game.
- Install the Honk Kong VPN app from the link above and launch it.
- Start the VPN and choose Hong Kong as the server.
- Now, launch the game and log in via your Google Play Games account.
- Enjoy the latest Apex Legends on your Android smartphone.
Apex Legends is a really amazing take on battle royale fps shooter game and it comes with a lot of features than other battle royal games. If you haven’t played this game on PC then you will love this game on your smartphone. The system requirements for the game are a bit higher than your regular fps games like PUBG or Fortnite.