Windows 11 release is just around the corner and we already got a leaked build that revealed almost everything about the upcoming operating system from Microsoft. There are a lot of new features coming but the biggest change in Windows 11 is the refreshed user interface. The start menu and taskbar got a complete overhaul, you may or may not like the start menu but you’ll definitely like the new taskbar.
The new taskbar in Windows 11 comes with centered icons and there are a few more quick actions on it compares to Windows 10’s taskbar. This is the new design Microsoft is going for and if you like that design then you can easily get that taskbar on Windows 10 right now. Here is a small guide to tell you how to install and set up TaskbarX app on your Windows 10 to get Windows 11 taskbar right now.
How to Install Windows 11 on Virtual Box
Support TaskbarX Developer
If you want to support the developer of the TaskbarX app then you should download and install the Windows Store version of TaskbarX. This is a paid version of the app and also eases out the installation process.
- Just open Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 and search for TaskbarX.
- Install the app after paying for it in the store.
How to get Windows 11 Taskbar on Windows 10 right now
- Open the browser and navigate to the TaskbarX website.
- Scroll down to the download section and download the zip according to your system. If you are confused, download the “neutral” version.
- After downloading, extract it and then move that folder to a safe place where you don’t delete it accidentally. You can move it to the “C > Program Files” folder.
- Now double click the TaskbarX.exe to launch TaskbarX and then open the TaskbarX Configurator to configure the settings in the TaskbarX.
- Change the taskbar background theme and can make it completely transparent. You can go with the blur just like Windows 7.
- You can change the app opening and closing animation and even change the duration for that animation.
- Add a delay in the TaskbarX launch after Windows boots.
- You can change settings for the taskbar on multiple monitors as well.
This is how you can set up TaskbarX on your Windows 10 and get the Windows 11 style taskbar right now. This supports up to three monitors and can make them look similar on all monitors. If you are stuck on any point, check out the video above or ask us in the comments section below.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...