Battlegrounds Mobile India has been released in India under the Early Access program and it’s available to download for a bunch of users. If you haven’t registered for the game on Google Play Store back when it’s announced then you may not be able to download the game today. The Battlegrounds Mobile India early access program only lets the users download the game who registered for it in the first few days of the announcement.
How to install Windows 11 on Virtual Box
If you are unable to download the early access build of the game then don’t worry, here we have a very easy method to download the game on your smartphone right now. You don’t have to deal with apk of obb files during this installation, you only have to install a third-party app store, follow the steps below.
- This build of BGMI from TapTap won’t merge with the Play Store version. I recommend you uninstall this version and install the google play store version once the game is officially out for everyone.
- The data may or may not be able to transfer between the two versions of the game so make sure you know this before installing the TapTap version of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to Install Battlegrounds Movile India Early Access on Android Smartphones
- On your phone, open Google Chrome and navigate to the TapTap BGMI download page.
- Tap the Download button below to download the TapTap store apk file.
- Install the TapTap store apk file on your phone and launch it.
- Signup on TapTap using your Google account.
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India inside TapTap and download it.
- Once downloaded, it will prompt you to install the BGMI on your phone.
- Once the installation is done, you will be able to run the game from app drawer.
- You can log in via your social media account on the BGMI.
This is how you can install the Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone without the early access program. This won’t affect the game performance at all but since it is an early access build there may be some bugs and glitches here and there.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...