Google finally made the Pixel 6 smartphone official for everyone(India no included) and the prices really surprised everyone. There are two smartphones, Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Both come with the same hardware and software except for the display, battery, and camera. Google Pixel 6 is a completely new smartphone, thanks to the new Tensor SoC from Google.
The Pixel 6 smartphone comes with Google’s latest Android 12 with Material You UI which adapts according to the user. And as usual, Google did bake in some Pixel exclusive features on the Pixel 6 devices including some really fresh and good-looking live wallpapers. But don’t worry, today we’ll talk about how you can get those amazing live wallpapers from Pixel 6 on your Android smartphones.
These new live wallpapers from Google are just some images of flowers with some really nice parallax effect. You can even adjust the blur effect on the wallpapers to make it look more natural on your device. You can get these wallpapers on any Android smartphone except Xiaomi phones, for some reason, the wallpapers after getting installed, not showing anywhere on the device.
There are a few requirements for these live wallpapers which you should know before installing these wallpapers on your phone. Your phone should be running Android 11 or newer version and it will be better if your phone got stock Android UI. This will work perfectly on previous Pixel smartphones so if you got one of those, you are set. Now, let’s quickly move on to the steps.
Steps to Install Pixel 6 Stock Live Wallpapers on Android Smartphone
- Download the Google Pixel 6 wallpaper zip package and move the zip file to your phone.
- Now install Split APKs Installer(SAI) on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
- Open SAI and tap on Install APKs, Select the PIxel 6 wallpaper zip package.
- Then confirm to install the APKs on your device.
- Once installed, close SAI and open Google Play Store, search for the Wallpapers(by Google) app, and install it on your phone.
- Launch the Wallpaper app and scroll to the very bottom to find the Live Wallpapers section.
- Inside Live Wallpapers, you will find all the installed live wallpapers.
- Select any one of them and apply them to your smartphone.
You can uninstall the SAI from your smartphone if not needed and can even delete the wallpaper zip package.
This is how you can install Google Pixel 6 stock live wallpapers on your Android smartphone. We have no idea why it doesn’t work on MIUI devices, may there will be a fix in the future. So to stay updated, keep following SupergeekWeb.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...