Microsoft has announced Windows 11 and while the leaks were pretty accurate, we got to know a lot more about the upcoming version of Windows. Windows 11 is basically a more productive version of WIndows, Micorost has focused more on productivity than any other thing in Windows 11. Microsoft has simplified a lot of things that seem like clutter in Windows 10 right now like the Settings app, there’s a settings app that does something then there’s still a control panel that does other things.
Just like this, there are more things that Microsoft simplified and Windows 11 hopefully is going to be a very consistent version of Windows since Windows 7. Now, Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 will be provided as a free upgrade to all the Windows 10 users but how to know if your PC can run it?
Well, we got your back, here is a little guide to tell you how you can check if your PC can run Windows 11 or not. Microsoft has revealed the minimum system requirements as well as a tool to check your PC compatibility. The PC health check tool is a free and small utility from Microsoft to tell you a lot about your PC and it now comes with a compatibility checker as well.
Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: > 9″ with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Required for first setup
Windows 11 Compatibility Check Tool
Microsoft has a PC Health Check tool which you can download and install on your Windows 10 systems to check for Windows 11 Compatibility. Follow the steps below to install this tool and use it to check for yourself.
- Download the PC Health Check tool on your PC.
- Install the tool as you do with any other Windows software.
- launch the app after installation and click the Check Now button.
- It will give you the results of whether your PC can run Windows 11 or not.
This will give you a clear picture of whether your PC can run Windows 11 or not so you can make up your mind to stick with the same PC or get an upgrade. There is nothing about the pricing and availability of Windows 11 but I recommend you to buy a Windows 10 right now and get the free upgrade without any charges.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Participate in Nothing Phone 1 Auction and Increase your Chances
Nothing Phone 1 is getting a lot of hype on social media and news, all because of its unique approach...
Nothing Phone 1: Everything you Wants to Know
Nothing phone is the talk of the year 2022 ever since the brand announced that it's working on a phone....
How Manufacturing the iPhone 13 in India will Affect its Pricing?
Apple announced on 11th April that it has begun the production of the iPhone 13 smartphone in India. iPhone 13...
5 Ways For Local Businesses To Go Digital
The exciting wave of entrepreneurship in India has made the local business owners extremely ambitious and competitive today. Just like...
9 Best iOS 15 Features, Tips and Tricks to Know About
Apple has released the stable version of the iOS 15 for the supported devices recently. The latest iOS 15 update...
Best Upcoming Smartphones in August 2021: Foldable Smartphones
The smartphone market is one of the biggest markets in India and every month we see dozens of smartphones getting...