Samsung recently announced two of its most popular foldable smartphones, Galaxy Fold 3 and Z Flip 3. At the event, Samsung also unveiled the One UI 4.0 for its flagship smartphones including the latest foldable devices. The Beta program for One UI 4.0 has been started and you can enroll your supported smartphones to get the beta version on your devices. Here is a small guide to tell you how to enroll your smartphones for the One UI 4.0 Beta program.
The One UI 4.0 is based on Android 12 and it comes with a lot of new customization from Samsung to make the experience even better. The One UI 4.0 got feature like the latest Material You design from Android 12, new mic and camera indicators, and more. There is a slight visual change to the theme as well to give you a visual refresh on your phone with this update.
/!\ Caution /!\
Do not install the beta One UI 4.0 on your primary smartphone. this is a beta and may contain bugs. This beta may wipe out your data stored on your phone so make sure to backup all important data before installation.
One UI 4.0 Beta Supported Smartphones
- Galaxy S21/ S21+ and S21 Ultra
This list will be updated when more devices support One UI 4.0
One UI 4.0 OTA Update Package Download
- The links will be available soon.
How to Enroll your smartphone for One UI 4.0 Beta program
There are various ways to enroll in the beta program but the easiest way to do it is via the Samsung Members app.
- Download the latest Samsung Members app from Google Play Store. Or update it to the latest version if already installed.
- Launch the Samsung Members app on your phone and head to the Notice section.
- You will see a new One UI Beta program notice and you can head to the provided link to enroll in the beta program.
- Once your device is enrolled into the beta program, you can check for new updates in Settings > System Updates.
If you don’t see any updates immediately then don’t worry because beta updates may take time to arrive on your smartphone.
This is how you can enroll your Samsung smartphone in the One UI 4.0 beta program to get the latest beta on your phone. You can now test the new features and even help Samsung by providing feedbacks after using the beta version.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...