Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with its own custom UI based on Android OS. This Poco exclusive theme is basically MIUI from Xiaomi with some minor changes on the top. The UI looks a little bit different from the MIUI that you see on Xiaomi or Redmi branded smartphones. The MIUI from Xiaomi is a good UI but there are some problems you cannot ignore like popup ads and bloatware.
How to Hide Like or View Count on instagram Posts
To get rid of the bloatware, you can uninstall a few of them but still, there are some apps that you cannot remove. You cannot even disable these apps so you are stuck with these apps forever. To get rid of all this hot mess, you can just flash a custom ROM with a stock Android interface. crDroid Android is the one custom ROM that comes with the stock Android interface and a bunch of useful features.
Device model number
Xiaomi Poco F3 NFC
- Installing a custom ROM voids your smartphone’s warranty so make sure you know what you are doing with your device. Although, you can get it back if you can flash the stock ROM on your device.
- Flashing and modding Android smartphones is a risky task. If you do not have any knowledge about flashing then don’t do it or ask someone who knows about this stuff for help.
- Make sure to check your smartphone model number before flashing the custom ROM on your device.
- Update your Poco X3 to the latest version and reset your phone once before flashing custom ROM.
Steps to Install Stock Android Custom ROM on Poco X3
- Download the custom ROM, Flame Gapps, Magisk (optional), and Disable Force Encryption (optional) zip packages. Move the files on your phone’s internal memory, not inside any folder.
- Reboot your phone into preferred recovery, I suggest installing TWRP custom recovery.
- Once in recovery, flash the custom ROM and then reboot to recovery.
- Flash Gapps and Magisk(optional) then wipe once.
- Now you can flash the Disable Force Encryption file if you want to keep your phone decrypted.
- Reboot to System.
This is how you can get the stock Android interface on your Xiaomi Poco X3 smartphone. If you fond difficulty installing the custom ROM on your phone then feel free to drop a comment below.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...
2 thoughts on “How to get Stock Android interface on Xiaomi Poco X3 via crDroid Android Custom ROM”