Apex Legends is a fast-paced battle royale game that is being ported to smartphones and is in beta testing right now. The game is available to preregister on the Google Play store and you will get the game whenever it will be launched. But if you are being impatient then here is a simple trick that lets you download and plays the game before the launch.
The closed beta testing has been started for the Hong Kong region and you can play it using a VPN in any region. So, here is a simple trick to tell you how you can download and install the game on your phone right now.
- Apex Legends apk file (1.1GB): This is the telegram link, telegram should be installed on the system to download.
- TapTap store apk file: Download and install this app store on your phone. Search for Apex Legends and then install it on your phone. Once the games got installed, follow the guide below from step 3.
- Hong Kong VPN app
How to Install and Play Apex Legends in India using VPN
- Download the Apex Legends apk file from the link above and move it to your smartphone.
- Launch any file manager app and install the apk file on your phone.
- Once installed, launch the game to start to download the data files.
- Once the data files get downloaded, close the game.
- Install the Honk Kong VPN app from the link above and launch it.
- Start the VPN and choose Hong Kong as the server.
- Now, launch the game and log in via your Google Play Games account.
- Enjoy the latest Apex Legends on your Android smartphone.
Apex Legends is a really amazing take on battle royale fps shooter game and it comes with a lot of features than other battle royal games. If you haven’t played this game on PC then you will love this game on your smartphone. The system requirements for the game are a bit higher than your regular fps games like PUBG or Fortnite.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...