OnePlus 3 and 3T is one of the first few smartphones that made the brand popular among the flagship smartphones. The smartphone is good enough to even use it now and if you do then here’s a guide to update it to the latest Android OS. A LineageOS 18.1 build is now available to install on OnePlus 3 and 3T to update it to the latest Android 11 OS.
How to install Andorid 11 on Poco X3
The guide is pretty simple but your smartphone needs to be ready for this update. This update is unofficial and will void your warranty so make sure to read the precautions below.
- To prepare the smartphone for this update, unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery on your OnePlus 3 or 3T. Follow this guide to install custom recovery on your smartphone.
- Since you have unlocked the bootloader of the device, your warranty is now void.
- Backup all your important data from the device to it will all be wiped during the process.
- Do not flash this custom ROM file on any other smartphone or OnePlus variant.
Steps to Install Android 11 OS on OnePlus 3/ 3T
- Download the LineageSO 18.1 zip package and GApps package on your smartphone and move it to the root folder in internal storage.
- Reboot your phone to the TWRP custom recovery.
- Create a backup of your current ROM(optional).
- Now, select Wipe and confirm to factory reset the device.
- Then choose the Install option and select the zip package from the list.
- Confirm to flash the custom ROM on your device.
- After custom ROM, flash the Gapps package using the same procedure.
- Once installed, tap on Reboot System to reboot the phone to Android 11.
This is how you can get the latest Android 11 OS on your OnePlus 3 and 3T. Keep in mind that will this custom ROM is installed on your phone, you cannot claim the warranty on your device. There are more custom ROM guides on Supergeekweb to check out.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...