Google has released the fourth beta of Android 12 recently and added some new features including a feature called Camera Switches. This is an accessibility feature that enables disabled people to use the phone using their facial expressions. This feature can also be used on older Android versions as well so here is a trick to get it on your phone.
This feature is not exclusive to Android 12, you can easily install the latest apk version and get it working on your Android smartphone. Here is a simple guide to get it working on your Android smartphone.
How to Install Android 12 Camera Switches Feature on Any Android Smartphone
- Download and install the latest Android Accessibility 12 suite on your smartphone.
- Once Installed, open Settings on your phone and go to Accessibility.
- Select Switch Access and enable it on the next page.
- Once you enable it, you will be presented with a setup page.
- Select Camera Switch and tap on Next to proceed.
- After that, you can configure the different gestures to control different parts of the device.
- Once you configure the gestures, you can see a small blue-colored camera switch icon on the status bar to indicates that the feature is working.
- You can configure or disable this feature from the Accessibility in the Main settings.
/!\ Caution /!\
- This feature is really sensitive so if you are only enabling it for fun then make sure to remember the features and configure it so you can remember it.
- The smartphone starts to use the camera the whole time to capture your facial expressions thus your smartphone’s battery may not last very long.
This is how you can install the Android 12’s Camera Switches features on your Android smartphone right now. This feature helps disabled people to use the phone completely using their gestures.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...