Samsung Galaxy A10 is a budget smartphone with good hardware at a good price. The smartphone comes with OneUI 2.0 out of the box based on Android 9 Pie. The smartphone recently got the Android 11 update with the OneUI 3.1 from Samsung itself. When you get two versions to upgrade on any Android smartphone, it starts to get laggy because the hardware is relatively old.
We get to see this more in the Samsung devices because OneUI is although a good UI but it is not meant for entry grade hardware. One way to get the performance back on your old budget device is to install stock custom Android ROM on it. Galaxy A10 recently got a new custom ROM; unofficial OctaviOS 3.0 based on Android 12.
- Unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery on your Galaxy A10.
- If you already did it to your phone then your phone’s warranty is void.
- Backing up data is a good practice to follow while installing custom ROMs on your Android device.
- Once you are ready with all this, download the required files from below:
Steps to Install Android 12 OS on Samsung Galaxy A10
- Download the custom ROM from the link provided above and move the zip package to your smartphone.
- Now reboot your smartphone to the installed custom recovery. TWRP custom recovery is recommended because it is comparatively easy to use.
- Once in recovery, tap on the Wipe button. Select system, vendor, cache, Dalvik cache, and data the confirm to wipe the system.
- Once completed, go back to the home screen and select the Install option.
- Select the custom ROM zip package from the files list and confirm to flash the custom ROM.
- Once flashing is finished, select Reboot to System to reboot the phone to the ROM.
The custom ROM may take some time to boot up for the first time so have a cup of coffee till then. For more custom ROM installation guides, follow us on social media pages and check out our video section as well.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...