VLC Media player is the most used media player for PC and laptops for enjoying movies and videos. Being open source, there are no ads or subscriptions for using this app. Recently Indian government banned the VLC media player in India.
The ban was applied about 2 months ago as a soft ban and during that time an investigation was going on. The investigation was about if the developers of the VLC media player are working with a group of hackers called Cicada which is backed up be Chinese government. Recently Indian government confirmed that the ban is permanent and you cannot access the VLC official website.
How to Install Android 13 on Redmi Note 8
But here we have a trick for you to install the VLC Media player on your PC despite the ban. We are not going to tell you any illegal way to access the website or download the player. We are going to tell you a very legit way to do that so make sure you don’t use any sketchy websites to download the player and end up installing a malware on your PC.
How to install VLC Media player on PC in India
- Open any browser on your PC and navigate to Oldversion website.
- On that website search for VLC using the search bar on top.
- Click the VLC Media player in the results and you’ll see s list of the previous versions of the player.
- Select the most latest one from that list and download it on the next page.
- Once the setup file is downloaded, simply install it on your PC by double clicking the setup file.
Now you know how to install VLX Media player on your PC in India using a legit trick. Or if you want to download the player on your android device then just install it from Google play store. Follow us on social media for more tricks like this one.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...