Windows 11 dev preview has been released and one of the biggest changes we saw on Windows 11 is the taskbar. The icons on the taskbar in Windows 11 are centered including the Start button as well. The taskbar is opaque and there is very little customization to do except for colors. While this looks cool but there is one thing that Microsoft forgot to add is setting to stylize the taskbar itself.
TaskbarXI is a new utility made by the same developer who made the TaskbarX for Windows 10 taskbar. That app does not work in Windows 11 so he created a new version of that app to work in Windows 11. Here is a small and easy tutorial that lets you make the taskbar transparent on your Windows 11.
How to Make Taskbar Transparent In Windows 11
The Taskbar XI is a free-to-use app but if you want to support the developer then considering sending donations on his official website. Follow the steps below to download and configure the TaskbarXI app on your Windows 11.
- Open a browser and navigate to the TaskbarXI GitHub page.
- Download the Taskbar XI from the GitHub page.
- Once downloaded, extract the zip package and open the extracted folder.
- Double click the TaskbarXI Configurator file to launch TaskbarX1.
- The TaskbarXI settings will open up and you will be able to change the taskbar style using those settings.
- Click Apply to confirm the changes and that it.
This app is a standalone app, there is no installation or anything, you only launch and configure this app once and it will run automatically every time you boot your PC. This app comes with a lot of features for Taskbar stylization so you can go ahead experiment with the app and get the best out of it.
This is how you can get a transparent taskbar on your Windows 11 to make it look more stylish. The Windows 10 version of TaskbarX will let you do the same on Windows 10 as well.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...