Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted from the road. Most of the cases, you need to connect your phone to your car using a cable to use the Android Autio. Some cars have this feature that lets you use Android Auto without using cables.
Let’s see how you can use Android Auto wirelessly in your car so you can also charge your car while using Android Auto.
What Do You Need to Use Wireless Android Auto?
To use Android Auto, you need a compatible Car or infotainment system that supports Wireless Android Auto. To know if your car is compatible with this feature or not, you need to either talk to the dealer where you bought the car from. Or you can try this trick to see if wireless Android Auto is supported by your car or stereo.
Smartphone compatibility is also needed to make sure that the feature works best with your car. Make sure that your smartphone is running Android 11 or later, you can try to check for updates on your phone. Your device should support the 5GHz Wi-Fi band to use Android Auto wirelessly with your car. You also need a compatible USB cable for a quicker and easy setup.
How to Use Android Auto Wireless in Your Car
- Turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Location on your smartphone.
- Connect your phone to your car using a USB cable.
- You will see a prompt on your phone to either set up or update Android Auto.
- It will ask for permissions, so you need to allow all those permissions and you are done.
- Go through the setup process and then you’ll see the Android Auto option in all apps.
- Tap on the Android Auto option to launch it on your car’s stereo system.
- Now, you’ll be able to disconnect your phone from the car’s stereo system.
This is how you use Android Auto wirelessly so you don’t have to manage cables in your car too. if you own an Android smartphone then make sure to try this trick in your car. Follow us on social media for more amazing tips and tricks like this one.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Apply for MIUI 14 Beta on Xiaomi Smartphones
Xiaomi is all set for its new smartphone lineup release alongside its new MIUI 14 OS based on Android 13....