WhatsApp has rolled out a new feature to the beta users which lets you send disappearing photos and video files. This photo or video can only be viewed once by the receiver and then it will automatically disappear from the chat. This feature is working in the WhatsApp Beta version 184.108.40.206 and can send view once messaging to non-beta users as well and it will work as intended. This feature is just like disappearing messages but with photos and videos.
[irp posts=”825″ name=”How to Check if your PC can run Windows 11″]
Here we have a guide to tell you how you can use this feature on your WhatsApp. If you don’t see this feature on your app then don’t worry, this feature will be rolled out soon to all the WhatsApp users.
How to send View Once Photos and Videos on WhatsApp
- Make sure that your WhatsApp Beta is updated to the latest version.
- Open WhatsApp and open any chat or any group chat.
- Tap the attachment icon and select Gallery, then select the picture or video you want to send.
- Once you select the picture or video, you will see a small View Once icon on the caption text box.
- Tap that icon and you will see a notification that View once the feature is enabled, then press Send.
- The View once messages look like the one in the screenshot provided, even you cannot see the view once content.
- Once the viewer opens your picture or video, you will see the Opened message in chat.
You can even use this feature in a group chat so once any of the group members will open the media, it will get deleted for him/her. This feature is really helpful to those who want to send disappearing photos or videos on WhatsApp.
This is how you can send disappearing pictures and videos on WhatsApp, this is a really nice addition to the disappearing message feature which WhatsApp rolled out last year. This feature is only available to beta users right now but soon it will roll out to regular users as well.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...