WhatsApp has finally released a new feature to the beta users that lets you log in to your WhatsApp account simultaneously. This feature won’t ask you to stay online on your phone to work, you can just open WhatsApp on the logged-in device and start chatting. This feature lets you log in to up to 4 devices simultaneously and keeps them logged in and chat.
WhatsApp only released this feature for the beta users now and once this feature is ready, it will be available for all the users. Here is a small guide to help you to enable and use this feature on your devices.
How to Log in to WhatsApp on multiple devices at once
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and tap on the three dots menu in the top right corner.
- Select the Linked devices option from the menu and you will land on a page similar to WhatsApp web.
- You will see a new feature below Link a Device button; Multi-device beta. Tap that option and tap on the JOIN BETA button on the next page.
- Once you join the beta, you can start using WhatsApp on other devices using the Link a device option from the settings.
- The linking option stays the same, you just have to scan a QR code on your device to log in to that device.
- Now you don’t have to keep your phone connected to the internet to use your WhatsApp account on your PC.
This is how you can use the Multidevice login feature of WhatsApp on your devices. This feature will be really helpful for those who cannot access their phone at the time but have their logged-in devices handy. This feature still needs you to manually log in to the devices once to use it on that device.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...