If you use YouTube Vanced app then this news may have hurt you a little bit about the service is going down. Google is finally shutting down third-party services and the biggest name Vanced finally shutting down its services. If you already have the app installed on your phone then you don’t need to worry because the app will keep on working just like before. But if you want to install it on your new device then you may not be able to do that because the apk has been taken down from the official website.
Now your only option is to download and install the older apk files from unofficial sources. Here we have a guide to download and install the YouTube Vanced apk on your Android smartphone.
If you don’t want to install the Vanced apk on your Android phone then there are a bunch of more clients out there to try. Those apps may not give you the exact experience as Vanced but give them a try to know if it is best for you.
Download YouTube Vanced
How to Install YouTube Vanced apk on Android Smartphone
- Download the YouTube Vanced apk file and MicroG apk file and move them to your smartphone.
- Open a file manager on your phone and navigate to the apk files location.
- Open the microG apk file and install it on your phone first.
- Now install the Vanced apk on your phone.
- Once both files are installed on your phone, open the YouTube Vanced app from the app drawer.
- Now you can easily sign in to the YouTuber Vanced app using your Google account.
- Enjoy ad-free YouTube.
This is how you can install the Vanced app on your phone without downloading the Vanced Manager app first. If you found this tip useful then follow us on social media to stay updated with the latest tips and tricks.