Facebook-owned Instagram is keeping on releasing new features every often to improve the platform. Recently Instagram released a new feature called Sensitive Content Control that lets users control the sensitive content on the home feed. Instagram has added a new option to that option that controls the intensity of the sensitive content on the home feed.
This feature gives you three options; to allow the sensitive confront on the home feed, to limit the sensitive content, or limit even more. These options do exactly what it says so if you want to allow the sensitive content you can choose allow it if you want to completely block the sensitive content then select Limit even more.
Here is a small guide to help you customize the Sensitive Control Control feature on Instagram so you get to see what you want on your Home feed. This won’t completely stop sensitive content to show on your home feed, it limits the sensitive content to be seen not the feed. There will be some sensitive content but it will be blurred so you won’t be able to see that until you tap on that post.
How to Hide Sensitive Content from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app and tap the Profile icon in the bottom bar to go to the profile page.
- Tap the Hamberger menu icon on the top right corner and select Settings from here.
- When in Settings, tap on Account to go to the Account settings.
- Select Sensitive Content Control and then select the desired option from the Sensitive Content Control page.
- Tap Ok on the pop-up and then close the settings page.
- Restart the app once so the home page refreshes and setting can take effect.
Now, you won’t be able to see any sensitive content on your Instagram home feed. Similarly, if you want to allow the sensitive content on your home feed then go to the same settings and select the Allow option instead of the Limit more option. This will allow all the sensitive content on your home feed as you want.