Asus Zenfone Max Pro series is the first attempt on budget smartphones after so long and Max Pro M1 is the first phone in the series. The smartphone comes with a really good price to hardware ratio and stock Android interface. The smartphone got two Android updates after Android 9.0 as promised and now we’ll tell you how you can install the latest version of Android unofficially.
The Arrow OS custom ROM is based on Android AOSP and it comes with plenty of features including customization features. This is an unofficial build of Arrow os based on Android 12 AOSP by Google. Here is a small guide to help you through the custom ROM flashing process.
- The custom ROM installtion is a risky process and may damange your phone if not done correctly. So make sure you understand what you are doing before proceeding.
- The internal storage may get wiped during the installtion so back up all the important data from the phone before flashing the ROM.
- This guide will only tell you steps to flash the custom ROM. Check out our other articles about unlocking the bootloader and installing a custom recovery on your device.
- Important: Your smartphone’s warranty may void after unlocking the bootloader of the device so think once before unlocking the bootloader.
Steps to Install Android 12 on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Download the custom ROM zip package from the link provided above.
- Move the zip package to the smartphone and reboot it to the custom recovery
- When in recovery, tap the Wipe option then tap Advance Wipe. check system, vendor, data, cache and dalvik then confirm to wipe.
- After wiping, Select the Install option from the main menu. Choose the custom ROM zip package and confirm to flash it. You can then flash other needed zip packages like Gapps and Magisk using the same option.
- Tap reboot to system button in recovery to reboot the phone.
This is how you can Install Android 12 OS on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. You will find more custom ROM flashing guides on our websites. Follow us on social media pages to stay updated with the latest news and guides.