Battlegrounds Mobile India has been released in India under the Early Access program and it’s available to download for a bunch of users. If you haven’t registered for the game on Google Play Store back when it’s announced then you may not be able to download the game today. The Battlegrounds Mobile India early access program only lets the users download the game who registered for it in the first few days of the announcement.
If you are unable to download the early access build of the game then don’t worry, here we have a very easy method to download the game on your smartphone right now. You don’t have to deal with apk of obb files during this installation, you only have to install a third-party app store, follow the steps below.
- This build of BGMI from TapTap won’t merge with the Play Store version. I recommend you uninstall this version and install the google play store version once the game is officially out for everyone.
- The data may or may not be able to transfer between the two versions of the game so make sure you know this before installing the TapTap version of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to Install Battlegrounds Movile India Early Access on Android Smartphones
- On your phone, open Google Chrome and navigate to the TapTap BGMI download page.
- Tap the Download button below to download the TapTap store apk file.
- Install the TapTap store apk file on your phone and launch it.
- Signup on TapTap using your Google account.
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India inside TapTap and download it.
- Once downloaded, it will prompt you to install the BGMI on your phone.
- Once the installation is done, you will be able to run the game from app drawer.
- You can log in via your social media account on the BGMI.
This is how you can install the Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone without the early access program. This won’t affect the game performance at all but since it is an early access build there may be some bugs and glitches here and there.