Android 13 first beta build has been released by Google to a few devices as promised. And after two developer preview builds, I can say that there will be a bunch of changes related to Android 12. Google recommends installing this build for development purposes only so proceed at your own risk. Realme GT 2 Pro is one of the supported smartphones for the Android 13 Beta testing and if you own one, you can install Android 13 Beta on it right now.
Installing the Android 13 Beta build is a pretty easy thing to do, you don’t need to be a professional to do this but I still recommend you to read the precautions.
- The smartphone’s storage will be wiped out during the installation so make sure that you back up all your important data beforehand.
- Your Realme GT 2 Pro should be running the latest OS with all the updates installed. The exact build number should be RMX3301_A.14, check this before proceeding further.
- If this smartphone is your daily driving device then I recommend you not to install this build on this phone. This is a beta build and may cause serious problems in the form of bugs like crashing freezing or a completely dead device.
Steps to Install Android 13 Beta on Realme GT 2 Pro
- Download the Android 13 Beta 1 build zip package for Realme GT 2 Pro.
- Move the zip package to your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Now, open Settings and go to the Software Update page.
- Tap the Settings button on the top right corner of the page and select the Android 13 Beta 1 update package.
- Confirm any prompt and the phone will reboot to install the update. Leave the device until it boots to the Android 13 setup page.
- Then you can set up the phone with your Google account.
This is how you can easily install Android 13 Beta 1 on your Realme GT 2 Pro and try it before everyone else. Make sure to notice all the precautions before installing this beta build on it. For more tips and tricks, follow us on social media pages to stay updated with the latest content from us.