Microsoft has finally made their Windows 11 iso files official on their official inside the website. Now users can easily download and install the iso file and try Windows 11 for themselves before the final launch. You can download any version of Windows 11 from the website whether its the Beta or Dev preview edition. You can downlaod all the latest released insider builds here from now on. Here is a small guide to tell you what to do if you want to grab the Windows 11 ISO from Windows insider website.
How to Download Windows 11 Beta ISO from Microsoft Insider Website
- Open the browser on your PC and navigate to the Microsoft Insider website.
- Log in to the Microsoft Insider website using your Microsoft Live or Outlook account.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the same page.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page, Select an edition from the drop-down menu and click Confirm. You can select to download any of the Windows 11 images; Dev channel or Beta channel.
- Then you will see another drop-down menu to choose your language.
- Once you choose the language and click Confirm, you will see a link to download the iso image.
- This link only stays available for 24 hours so if you fail to download it in that period. You have to come back to the insider website to create another link using the same procedure.
This is the simple procedure to download the Windows 11 ISO image easily and officially from the Microsoft Insider website. This will also protect you from the fake or virus-infused Windows 11 ISO files scattered all over the internet. You can try this Windows 11 image file on a virtual machine so it won’t affect your current PC, check out the guide here.