Samsung dropped their latest foldable smartphones at an event a few days back and they are amazing. The smartphones come with a lot of new features in the hardware and the software as well. The new OneUI 3.0 from Samsung makes the foldable smartphone experience a lot better and smoother. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 is an amazing smartphone which when unfolded looks like a regular smartphone that then can be folded in a more compact form factor.
This foldable smartphone looks just stunning and one more thing which makes them stunning are the stock wallpapers. The stock live wallpapers by Samsung for the foldable devices adds something fresh to the device. So here we have a trick to use the stock live wallpapers from Galaxy Z Flip 3 on your Android smartphone.
These wallpapers are going to be applied using an app that lets you apply videos as wallpaper on your phone. This app acts as live wallpaper and plays the video in a loop on wallpaper. This wallpaper may drain your smartphone’s battery fast, if you feel like it then stop using this wallpaper and stick to a static wallpaper.
How to Install Galaxy Z Flip 3 Stock Live Wallpapers on Android Smartphone
- Download the Galaxy Z Flip 3 live wallpaper zip package on your PC and extract it.
- Move all the video files provided in the zip package to your smartphone’s internal memory.
- Now, download and install the Video Wallpaper app from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Video wallpaper app on your phone and select All videos from the hamburger menu.
- Select one of the downloaded video wallpaper from the list and tap Set as Launcher Wallpaper.
- Enjoy your new live wallpaper
This is how you can use Galaxy Z Flip 3 stock live wallpapers on your Android smartphone. These wallpapers here will not behave exactly like as they do in Galaxy Z Flip 3, do not expect the wallpaper to animate when you unlock your phone. If you have any questions or request then tell us in the comment section below.