There are a lot of reasons you want to flash a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus. One of the biggest reasons is to flash a custom ROM and if you want the same then we got your back. Here is a small guide about installing the latest TWRP custom recovery on your smartphone. Just follow the guide and do not miss the precautions.
Xioami Mi 11i/ Mi 11X Pro/ Redmi K40 Pro Plus
- You need to unlock your smartphone’s bootloader before flashing this custom recovery. Also make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
- You will lose your smartphone’s warranty after installing the custom ROM.
- Do not flash this custom ROM file on any other smartphone or it may brick your device.
ADB Sideload is broken
Steps to install TWRP recovery on Redmi K40 Pro Plus
- Download the TWRP file and move it into the fastboot folder.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable and open the command prompt in the fastboot folder.
- Execute the following command on the command line:
adb reboot fastboot
- Once your phone boots to the fastboot mode, execute the following command:
fastboot boot twrp-recovery-venus
- Your phone will boot into the TWRP recovery, tap on the 6th option to change the language to English.
- Now, go to Advanced and then select Onekey inject TWRP
- Swipe right to inject the TWRP and your phone will start to install the recovery.
- The process may take a few minutes, just let it do its thing and you’ll be able to use the TWRP recovery after that.
This is how you can easily install the TWRP custom recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi k40 Pro Plus. If you have any queries about the process then drop the I’m the comments.