Android 13 is still a few weeks away for the final release but the developers are working to bring it to smartphones before the release. The Android 13 custom ROM is already here and you can install it on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 or 8T. Here is a simple guide to get it install on your smartphone right away.
This custom ROM is based on the first beta of Android 13 which Google released for the Pixel smartphones. This ROM comes with Pixel exclusive features for best stock Android experience. The best part is that this ROM is perfect for daily driving and contain no serious bugs.
What your Redmi Note 8 need for the Installation?
You need to get your smartphone ready before you can install a custom ROM on it.
- Your smartphone must have a custom recovery installed, TWRP is recommended.
- You should create a backup of your data first to make sure that you don’t lose it during the process.
- The smartphone must have sufficient battery or you can connect it to the wall charger during the installation.
How to install Android 13 on your Redmi Note 8
- Download the Android 13 custom ROM zip package file and move it to your smartphone.
- Turn your phone off and boot it to the custom Recovery mode.
- Once in recovery mode, tap on Backup option and create a backup of previously install ROM.
- Then choose the Wipe option to format the smartphone’s internal storage.
- Now choose the Install option from the main menu and select the Android 13 zip package to install it on your phone.
- Once the installation is completed, just tap the Reboot to system option to boot it to the custom ROM.
Well no bugs has been reported yet but so we can say that the custom ROM is perfect for daily use. You can easily install the custom room on the Redmi Note 8T as well using the same process. If you have any queries regarding the guide then you can ask us through the comment section. Your can also follow us on social media to stay updated with more awesome Android guides.