Samsung Galaxy S21 got released and we know a lot about the smartphone now including some detailed specifications. We also get some leaked stock wallpapers which Samsung going to put on the Galaxy S21 series smartphones. These stock wallpapers include live wallpapers as well which you can apply on your Android smartphone to give it a new look.
The Galaxy S21 Stock wallpaper zip package which you download includes two folders; Still and Live. The Still folder includes the stock still wallpapers so you can apply them as wallpaper normally as you do with any other image file. But for applying the live wallpapers, you need to follow the step-by-step guide provided below. The guide is pretty easy to follow and won’t take much; only your phone with working internet to download a support app.
Steps to Install and Apply Galaxy S21 Wallpapers on Android Smartphone
- Download and extract the Live Wallpaper zip package on your phone using any file manager app.
- Open, Google Play Store and install the Video Wallpaper app.
- Launch the Video Wallpaper app and switch to the Local Videos section of the app from the hamburger menu.
- Galaxy S21 Live wallpapers will most probably appear on the top of the page.
- Select the desired live wallpaper from the Live wallpaper folder of the extracted zip package.
- Now, tap on Set as launcher wallpaper on the next page, and you are done.
- You will see the video looping on the home screen of your smartphone like a live wallpaper.
This is how you can install and apply the Galaxy S21’s stock live wallpapers on your Android smartphone. If you are unable to follow the written steps here then you can watch the installation video to understand the process better. You can check out the SuperGeek YouTube channel for more live wallpapers.