Google has released Google Camera 8.1 with a bunch of improvements to the Pixel smartphones. These improvements include a new and refreshed user interface and some video stabilization improvements. If you want these features on your phone then here’s pretty easy was to install it on your phone. This new version of Google Camera has been ported to work with any Android 10 smartphone out there.
If you own a smartphone running the latest Android 10 OS then get ready to experience Pixel level photography on your phone. Here is an easy guide to tell you how you can install it and use it on your phone.
- Your phone should be running Android 10+ OS with Camera2 API enabled, you can check it using an app from Play Store.
- Your smartphone should have a good processor, an 800 series Snapdragon processor will work best.
Steps to Install Google Camera 8.1 on Android Smartphone
- Download the Google Camera 8.1 apk and move the file on your smartphone.
- On your phone, open a file manager app and navigate to the Google Camera apk’s location.
- Open the apk file to start the installation, tap on the Install button on the popup to install the apk.
- Once installed, go to the Google Camera app info page and clear storage.
- Now, you can launch the app and give the necessary permissions.
This is how you can install the Google Camera 8.1 on your Android smartphone. To know more about Google Camera, check out the video, and makes sure to follow us on social media.