Cursive is another experiment from Google to make the Chromebooks more useful to the users. Being super simple, Cursive is Google’s answer to OneNote which is already a popular note-taking tool among Windows tablet users. It is a PWA that you can install on your Chromebook and use your stylus to take notes.
If you own a Chromebook with a stylus, this will be the best app for your device to take notes. This app is available to install only on Chromebooks and here is a small guide to tell you how to install it on your Chromebook.
Steps to Install Google Cursive on Chromebook
- Open Chrome on your Chromebook and navigate to cursive.apps.chrome.
- This will open the Cursive app on your browser and you can easily use this app there.
- To install, just click the install button in the address bar to install that PWA on your device.
- Once installed, you can launch that app from the app drawer.
- You can also pin this app on the taskbar to open it quickly.
Google Cursive Features
There are some features in the Cursive app that you won’t find in any other stylus-based note-taking app.
- To delete any word, just scribble on it and then tap the scribble to remove it.
- You can group the items by circling them.
- Draw a line to separate content and drag it to create space between the items.
- You can cut, copy and paste any selected content on the app.
- There are also come sufficient amount of tools to create better notes on your device like a pen with different thicknesses, eraser, pencil, the selection tool, and more.
This is how you can install the latest Google Cursive app on your Chromebook and make it your default note-taking app. I recommend you not to rely on this app completely until it becomes a solid project. Follow us on social media for more amazing tips and tricks.