Apple has revealed its next version of the software for the devices recently at WWDC 2022 event. It includes the iOS 16 as well which comes with a bunch of new features with a highly demanded feature from the users. The iOS 16 will be available to all the users in the fall of this year but beta testing has been already started for the developers. If you are a developer or even a curious user who wants to try the iOS 16 first developer build on its iPhone then follow our quick and easy guide here.
iOS 16 Supported iPhones
Apple has revealed the list of supported iPhones that supports the upcoming iOS update and these are the devices on which you can install the iOS 16 Developer Preview Beta.
- iPhone SE (2022)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- We recommend you create a backup of all the data you have on your device to make sure you don’t lose it.
- Do not install this OS as a daily driver because it is a developer preview and may contain some serious bugs and it may render your device useless.
- If you want to revert back to the previous version of iOS, you have to completely wipe and reset your device.
- The update is going to be several gigabytes so make sure you are connected to a WiFi network to download the update.
Steps to Install iOS 16 Beta on Supported iPhones without Developer Account
- Open Safari on your iPhone and open the Beta profiles website.
- You will see the iOS 16 profile install link, click on it to download and install it on your iPhone.
- Agree on the terms on the next page and finalize installing the profile on your iPhone.
- Reboot your iPhone once and check for new updates under Settings.
- You will find a new iOS 16 update ready to download and install.
- Just confirm downloading it and installing it on your phone.
This is how you can easily install the iOS 16 developer preview 1 on your supported iPhone and try it before everyone else. Follow us on social media to know more about iOS 16 tips and tricks and tutorials for your iPhone.