Games are one thing but music is one thing that lets you pass some time while freshening your mood at the same time. And for music on the go, Spotify is a very important app to install whenever you buy a new smartphone. Spotify is trying hard to expand its already expanding userbase by making the app accessible on more devices. You can get Spotify on smartphones, smart TVs, Windows PC, and even smartwatches.
Spotify recently started offering a new feature to its premium users that let you download Spotify music on your Apple Watch. And you can listed to the downloaded music offline without any internet connection on your Apple Watch through Bluetooth earphones.
- Make sure that you have subscribed to the Spotify Premium account logged in on your iPhone.
- Update the Spotify app on your iPhone if haven’t already.
- This feature only works on Apple Watch Series 3 or newer running the latest watchOS.
How to Listen Spotify Music Offline on Apple Watch
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone
- Now, Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Open the playlist that you want to listen to on your Apple Watch.
- Tap the three-dot menu and select the “Download to Apple Watch” option.
- The download will be started and you can check the progress in the Spotify app.
- If you want to remove that playlist from your Apple watch for some reason, you can do that using the same option in the Spotify app.
- Once the music is done downloading to the Apple Watch, you can access them in the Downloads section inside the app.
This is being a really helpful and unique feature that lets you download music offline on your Apple Watch. For more iOS tips and tricks, follow us on social media to stay updated with the latest posts.