If you updated your PC to Windows 11 then you’ll find a lot of apps in th start menu that you may not use ever. These apps are usually very small but some of them are large and can eat up a large chunk of your boot drive. So, today I’ll tell you about an app which makes it easy to uninstall almost every system app from Windows 11 or even from Windows 10.
The app is called O&O App Buster and it is made by a german developer. It is not a new app but it recently got support for Windows 11 so you can uninstall system apps from Windows 11 too. This app makes the system app uninstalltion clean and fast. You don’t have to go through the apps menu to uninstall them one by one.
O&O App Buster can also list all the hidden system apps which are not listed on start menu and uninstall them quickly. This app is pretty easy to use and the best part is that its a portable app so it won’t add to the bloatware list. Now, below is a small step by step guide to tell you how you can uninstall the system apps on Windows 11 and Windows 10.
Steps to Uninstall System apps on Windows 11 and Windows 10
- Go to O&O Software website and download the O&O App Buster on your PC.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, there will be no installtion.
- You will be presented with the list of all the system apps that you can remove from your PC.
- Select the apps that you want to uninstall from the list and click Remove button.
- The app will ask you to create a System restore point, confirm to create it.
- Once created, the app will start the uninstall process.
- Once all the apps are uninstalled, you can close the app.
This is how you can uninstall system apps on Windows 11 or Windows 10. Make sure not to uninstall all the apps, certain apps are needed to keep the Windows running smoothly. Follow us on social media to stay updated with more Windows tips and tricks like this one.