Samsung Galaxy A71 is a good mid-range smartphone with some really good specifications and design. The smartphone comes with a big Super AMOLED display, a powerful processor, a big battery, and a premium design and build. One thing which bothers a lot of people in the software, the software in my opinion is decent but it comes with a lot of bloatware from Samsung. This not only slows down the phone but also fills up the internal storage.
So today we are going to tell you how you can install a stock Android 12 OS on your Samsung Galaxy A71. This custom ROM comes with Google Pixel features built-in, to give you a proper Pixel experience. This ROM is based on Android 12 and comes with a few exclusive features of the Google Pixel smartphone.
- Unlock the bootloader of your smartphone and install a custom recovery. This installation requires TWRP 3.4 or higher.
- Back up all your important data so you won’t lose anything during installation.
- A microSD card(at least 4 GB) is optional but will make the installation easier.
- Unlocking the bootloader and installing a custom recovery will void the smartphone’s warranty.
- The custom ROM build is unofficial and may not work as intended if you don’t follow the guide carefully.
- If you don’t know about rooting or customizing Android devices then do not attempt this installation.
How to Install Android 12 on Galaxy A71
- Extract the custom ROM xz package and move the image file into the microSD card. Move it to the microSD card, if you do have a microSD card then first do step #2 then move the image file to the phone.
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode
- Use the Wipe option to factory reset the phone.
- Use the Install feature to flash the img file as a system.
- Once the ROM is installed, flash the kernel zip.
- Now, if you want magick then flash the magisk zip package, if not then skip this step.
- Reboot the phone.
- The first boot will take some time, give it like solid 10 minutes. If the phone won’t boot in 15 minutes then force reboot the phone and
This is how you can install Android 12 on Samsung Galaxy A71 with all the Pixel exclusive features. If you have any queries about the installation of the ROM then tell me in the comments. Follow us on social media pages to stay updated with the latest and awesome tips and tricks like this one.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...