Some smartphone manufacturers have already started delivering the Android 13 update and some are still working on it. But custom ROM developers have started working on it and you guys can install Android 13 on your smartphones. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is one of the smartphones which is not going to get the Android 13 update. But you can always rely on these awesome developers who keep on working to deliver these custom ROMs to these old devices.
Now, here is an easy guide for installing stock Android 13 on your Redmi Note 7 smartphone and getting rid of that cranky MIUI. So if you want to install this Android 13 custom ROM on your Redmi Note 7 then get ready but I recommend you to take a look at Precautions first.
How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi Mi 9
Precautions and Prerequisites
- Your smartphone should have its bootloader unlocked which is a bit tricky in Xiaomi smartphones.
- Install a custom recovery on your phone and but it is recommended that you use the latest TWRP version to avoid any errors.
- Back up all of your important data from your phone to a safe place. It is recommended if you are installing custom ROM on your phone for the first time. If you are already running a custom ROM, you can just wing it and you won’t lose any of your data.
- Charge your phone to at least 60 percent so the phone has enough battery if anything goes wrong and you need to boot to recovery again.
How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Download the ArrowOS 13 custom ROM package and copy that zip file downloaded, onto your smartphone.
- Turn your phone off completely and turn it on by holding down the volume-up key and power key together.
- In recovery mode, you need to tap on the Wipe option. Inside you will see a slider, just swipe to factory reset the phone. Don’t worry, it doesn’t wipe internal storage.
- Now go back to the home screen and tap on the Install option. Select the ArrowOS 13 zip package and swipe to install it on the phone.
- The installation will begin and if everything goes right, you will see a Reboot system button.
- Tap that button and your phone will boot to the ArrowOS 13.
- The setup screen will appear on the screen in a few minutes. If the animation plays for more than 10 minutes then force reboot the phone and repeat the process.
This is how you can install Android 13 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with the stock Android 13 interface. You can follow our social media pages for more amazing guides like this one.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
Mi Pad 4 Plus is a decent tablet from Xiaomi with really powerful hardware at the time of the release....
How to Install Stock Android 13 on Xiaomi Redmi 5
Redmi 5 from Xiaomi is old by now but developers are keeping it alive. We got to see a PixelOS...
How to Install Android 13 on OnePlus 5 or 5T
OnePlus smartphones are known for their software support, Oxygen OS is one of the best stock Android OS you get...
How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi Redmi K20/ Mi 9T
As Xiaomi always does, released Xiaomi Mi 9T smartphone in china and then rebranded it as Redmi K20 globally. These...
How to Install Android 13 on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Android 13 recently got released by Google with a lot of new features and options. This version of Android is...
How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi 9 is a flagship device from Xiaomi and it ships with Android 9 pre installed out of the...
One thought on “How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7”
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that
I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment
and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.