Xiaomi has introduced the MIUI 13 at the Xiaomi Mi 12 launch event in China. The MIUI 13 comes with a lot of new user interface tweaks and features that you may want to try on your phone. Alas, it is not possible without owning a supported device. But one thing which you can do is that you can easily try the stock live wallpapers from the MIUI 13 on your Android smartphone right now. The stock wallpapers pack includes the live wallpapers and the still wallpapers from MIUI 13.
You can install these live wallpapers on any Android smartphone running the Android 10 or later version. The wallpapers are easy to install and apply but if you are not familiar the here is a quick step-by-step guide to help you do that.
- Stock Wallpapers
- Live Wallpapers: Collection 1 | Collection 2
- Super Wallpapers
Steps to Install MIUI 13 Live Wallpapers on Android Smartphone
MIUI 13 Stock Wallpapers:
- MIUI 13 stock still wallpapers are available in five categories, you can download the ones you like from the GDrive folder.
- You can directly download them on your smartphone and apply them on your phone as you do with any other image file.
MIUI 13 Live Wallpapers
- MIUI 13 stock live wallpapers are right now available only in video version so you have to use a video wallpaper app on your phone to apply them.
- There are a bunch of good apps on the Google Play Store which let you apply video files as wallpaper on your phone.
- Since these are looping videos any applying them as wallpaper won’t look super good so we have MIUI 13 Super Wallpapers for you.
MIUI 13 Super Wallpapers
- Super Wallpapers in MIUI is a new concept which Xiaomi started quite some time ago with MIUI 12.
- MIUI 13 comes with some fresh super wallpapers for Xiaomi smartphones.
- You can download the super wallpapers from the link provided above and install them on your phone.
- Once the apk files are installed, install the Google Wallpapers app on your phone.
- In the Wallpapers app, you can select the super wallpaper inside the Live Wallpapers category and apply it on your phone.
This is how you can install the latest MIUI 13 stock live and still wallpapers on your Android smartphone running Android 10 or above. These wallpapers may or may not work on all smartphones like Samsung and Oppo. Follow us on social media to stay updated with the latest Android tips, tricks and guides.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...