Apex Legends game recently got released for Mobile and being a top-rated game on PC and consoles, gamers received it very well. The game is very demanding on smartphones too and without any flagship-grade smartphone, there’s no way you can enjoy this game the way it’s supposed to be. Well, as there’s a workaround for most of the things in life; this has one too. You can easily play this game on your PC or laptop to get the best gaming experience and using a mouse may give you an extra edge over other players.
This also lets you play endlessly and without having to worry about the battery running out. Playing Apex Legends Mobiel on PC also lets you have a smoother experience if you connect it to your network via LAN. Here is a very simple guide for you to install Apex Legends Mobile on your PC, you just need a Windows PC and you’re all set.
- Make sure that your PC or Laptop has at least 8 GB RAM and about 10 GB free space on the storage to install BlueStacks.
- Playing a game using an emulator on a PC may be considered cheating in some cases so consider using the emulator only when you want to just have fun.
- To get a better and smoother gaming experience, make sure to stop any application running on your PC while running Apex Legends Mobile.
How to Install and Play Apex Legends Mobile on PC or Laptop
- Download the BlueStacks installer from the official website and run it.
- Let the installer do its thing and confirm the installer to install it on your PC.
- Once installed, run the BlueStacks application from the Start menu.
- On the home screen, click on the Play Store icon.
- A Google login page will pop up, login to it via your Google credentials.
- Once you log in successfully, Google Play Store will open.
- Search for Apex Legends Mobile and install it.
- Once installed, you will see the icon on the home screen, just click on it to run it.
- Now you can easily log into the Apex Legends Mobile game using your Google account and start playing.
This is how you can easily install and play Apex Legends Mobile on your PC and play it using a mouse and keyboard. Make sure not to use an emulator while competing in some official matches because if caught, your account may get banned from the game. Follow us on social media pages for more awesome tips and tricks like this one.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
How to Create Spotify Iceberg From Your Most Listened Artists
Spotify is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming services around the world. With millions of users and an...
How to Detect AI-Generated Text Using Free Tools
As artificial intelligence (AI) has become more advanced, so has the potential of AI-generated text. This is used in diverse...
Top Tips to Fix YouTube Lag on Android!
YouTube is the top video streaming application. Nothing annoys me more than when a video on YouTube begins to lag....
How to Install Android 14 Developer Preview on Google Pixel Smartphones
Google has released the first developer preview of the Android 14 OS and it also revealed the release schedule for...
How to Create Private UPI Number on PayTM
PayTM made life a lot easier and when UPI launched, it revolutionized how we transfer money to different bank accounts....
How to Use Android Auto Wirelessly in Your Car
Android Auto is a very useful feature that lets you use the basic functions of your smartphone without getting distracted...